‘Unplugged’ = letting the variety & vineyard site shine through with as little intervention as possible (like an unplugged musical set from your favorite artist)
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc, estate grown in the Santa Ynez Valley
- Fermented and aged in stainless steel and neutral Burgundy barrels.
- Lifted, high-toned citrus aromas lead to a refreshing wine with a rich long finish
- Mouth-watering notes of savory gooseberry, ripe passionfruit, pineapple dole whip, & lemongrass
- Pair with shell fish, seafood, spicy Asian or Mexican fare
- ‘Green’ Categories: Minimal Intervention