Round and creamy Viognier at an unbeatable price!
- The vineyards of Babylonstoren are nestled in slopes of Simon’s Mountain, just north of Stellenbosch between Paarl and Franschhoek.
- 100% Viognier – 70% of base underwent fermentation in stainless for 3 weeks, remaining was fermented and matured in mixed-use French oak.
- Certified sustainable and organic in practice.
- Layers of fresh peaches with dried apricot and apple blossom aromas. Finishes with florals and lime zest.
- Pair with complex flavors, spicy or curried shellfish dishes.