Cool nights refresh the grapes & help maintain zesty, fresh fruit aromas while warm days impart ripe berry flavors & generous soft tannins in this tasty Malbec.
- Hand-harvested & sustainably farmed grapes from the prized Lujan de Cuyo & Uco Valley regions around Mendoza
- Winery is all gravity flow allowing for gentle crafting of personality-driven wines
- Rich flavors & aromas of roasted nuts, latte, dried berries, orange zest, cocoa & bacon.
- Aged 12 months in French Oak (30%) and Concrete tanks (70%)
- Bottle unfiltered & unfined