A thirst-quenching white blend from a peoples-first winery:
- Founded in 1965, Bodega Covinas is one of the most prominent landholders and employers in Murcia, Spain. It strives to care of its grape growers, who receive equity-driven benefits.
- 95% Macabeo with 5% Sauvignon Blanc fermented & aged in stainless steel.
- Notes of lemon verbena, tart apple and pear with a touch of succulent honey.
- Very clean, a little zippy and refreshing.
- Enjoy with friends or pair with aromatic dishes like herb-roasted chicken, omelettes with salsa verde or Banh Mi.