A progressive Spanish co-op that uplifts its laborers!
- Founded in 1965, Bodega Covinas is one of the most prominent landholders and employers in the region. It strives to care of its grape growers who are considered as its employees offering benefits beyond stability.
- 95% Macabeo with 5% Sauvignon Blanc fermented & aged in stainless steel.
- Pale straw in color with hints of green. Notes of tart apple and pear with a touch of succulent honey.
- Very clean, a little zippy and refreshing, lemon verbena and a playful finish. Too easy to drink.
- Enjoy with friends or pair with aromatic dishes like herb-roasted chicken, omelettes with salsa verde or Banh Mi.