Woman-made wine bridging the divide between France and Mexico!
- The winery is owned by Henri Lurton, who also owns Grand Cru Classé winery Château Brane-Cantenac in Bordeaux.
- Lourdes Martinez Ojeda, after working for almost 10 years at Château Brane-Cantenac, returned to her hometown of Ensenada to make wines in Baja, Mexico.
- The wine rests in a polymer egg— a newer technology by Apollo Flextanks that replicates the porousness of an oak barrel!
- Flavors & aromas of fresh apricot, white flowers & Acacia honey with a rounded finish.
- Pair with seafood crudo, escargot & soft cheeses.