From THE Bandol Producer. Make no mistake this is not just another Cotes de Provence Rosé
- 45% Cinsault, 40% Mourvedre & the remainder balanced between Grenache & Carignan
- From Organically farmed Bandol AOC classified vineyards
- Native (spontaneous) fermentation in concrete tanks; aged 2 months on lees; bottle unfiltered & unfined.
- Candied red fruit at the core, punchy minerality and a remarkably persistent finish
- There is absolutely no excuse for not putting this on your Thanksgiving table.