Have you met my friend Dila-o?
- 50% Rkatsiteli, 50% Mtsvane (indigenous Georgian varieties)
- Fermented in Qveveri – large clay jars buried underground
- With only 1 month of skin contact, this is a lighter style of “Amber” or “Orange” wine – perfect introduction to the style (and a fantastic BTG option)
- Flavors & aromas of ripe melon (cantalope), honeycomb, dried thyme & cured meats with undeniable earthy minerality
- Native fermentations, unfiltered, unfined
- 91pts Wine Enthusiast
- Pair this with just about anything. Seriously. But it’s my favorite with fresh oysters. Yum.