Elegant Bordeaux from Dourthe at an unbeatable price!
- Established in Bordeaux in 1840, Dourthe soon became recognized as a reliable, innovative wine producer in Bordeaux, who provides the benchmark in winemaking
- 84% Merlot, 10% Cabernet-sauvignon, 4% Cabernet franc, 2% Petit Verdot
- Aged 12 months in vats
- Intense bouquet, characterized by red fruits (raspberries and fresh blackberries), reveals a juicy, generous and aromatic palate
- This well–balanced wine culminates in a savory and fresh finish, revealing notes of licorice and spices
- Enjoy with grilled steaks and salmon, venison, or duck