A juicy, well-made Argentine red for the summer table
- Hector and Pablo Durigutti are passionate about the potential of Bonarda and consistently craft some of the best examples produced in Mendoza
- This wine stands out amongst its peers due to the use of low yielding, late-picked fruit
- Native yeast fermentation
- Aged in stave-studded cement tanks for 10 months; unfined & unfiltered
- We’ve found this a surprisingly perfect pairing with Italian-American cuisine – Think lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, manicotti….
- 91pts James Suckling!