This isn’t your everyday, run-of-the-mill Albarino. This is a special drink from a winery with roots stretching back to the 17th Century.
- 100% Albarino specially selected from Salnes Valley vineyards
- Aged 3 months in barrique with gentle battonage followed by additional aging in tank
- Balanced ripeness of melon & white peaches with an abundance of fresh herbs and a gentle toastiness from the oak treatment
- Delicacy & finesse in a glass
- Pairs wonderfully with Sashimi, Paella, Lobster Risotto
- 1583 is the birth year of the Viscount of Fefinanes, Gonzalo Sarmiento Valladares, builder of the Castle of Fefinanes (in case you were wondering)