Bold and biodynamic, this low intervention bottle is an ode to Petite Sirah.
- Located in Mendocino County, California, Frey was founded in 1980 as the nation’s first organic winery and is still family owned and operated with 3 generations of Freys working side by side.
- Produced using low impact winemaking techniques without cultured yeast or malolactic cultures.
- Certified Organic, Biodynamic, Sustainable AND Vegan
- Aged on French oak, this wine reveals a richly textured mix of black currant, dried berry, loamy earth and sage.
- Enjoy with Mediterranean cuisine, spring lamb with pomegranate, or a roasted root vegetable tagine.