A robust wine of impeccable balance that is uniquely Paso.
- Cabernet from a cold vineyard site with chalk and Arbuckle loam: fruit forward with depth
- 79% Cabernet Sauvignon, 12% Petit Verdot, 3% Malbec
- Aged 18 months in French & American oak (30% new)
- Accompanying traditional notes of black currant, the nose is brimming with aromas of coffee, chocolate and baking spice
- Supple tannins countering a luxurious weight. The mid-palate is flush with sweet, red fruit flavors framed with hints of oak spice and tobacco
- This vintage will continue to evolve for years to come.
- ‘Green’ Practices: Certified Sustainable