Vivacious & spicy with impressive heritage.
- Though lesser known, the Valdarno di Sopra region carries just as much heritage as the likes of Chianti— wines have been crafted here for hundreds of years, recognized throughout Italy
- The bouquet is intense, with notes of fresh red fruits mainly reminiscent of cherry, and light spicy scents of ginger and white pepper
- Pleasantly fresh, with soft tannins & a lively fruity finish
- Pair with Pappa al Pomodoro & aged cheeses
- ‘Green’ Categories: Biodynamic Practicing, Certified Organic Grapes