Biodynamic Chilean Cab with impressive scores – all at an easygoing price.
- Viña Koyle was born from the tradition that the family Undurraga carry in their blood; a family dedicated to winemaking for more than 6 generations, started by Francisco Undurraga Vicuña in 1885
- Colchagua Valley DO, Chile
- Aged 14 months in French oak
- Fruit-driven & juicy with notes of red currant, black cherry, cedar, baking spices, eucalyptus, & blackberry
- Enjoy with bold beef dishes, juicy steaks, grilled burgers with smoky sharp cheddar
- ‘Green’ Categories: Certified Biodynamic
- 91pts Tim Atkin, 90pts Robert Parker