Premium Chardonnay at a heavenly discount:
- The Krutz family first developed a passion for wine while working in a cheese shop, and then learned the art of winemaking by working with some of Monterey County’s best wineries.
- A blend of two different clones of Chardonnay: Montrachet and Old Wente
- Grapes are pressed into French oak barrels for native fermentation and undergo 100% malolactic feactic fermentation
- Pour with richer seafood, particularly salmon and scallops
- 92 Wine Advocate, 91 Jeb Dunnuck