Grapes are from Capaccio-Paestum IGT, in the middle of Cilento National Park!
- La Capranera, which translates to “black goat” in Italian, is named for the breed of goats – cilentana nera – that graze in the national park near where the grapes for these wines are grown.
- 100% Aglianico, aged for 8 months in tank
- Bursting with aromas of black plum skins, cassis, licorice, dark berries, black olives and sage
- Full-bodied and generous, with fresh red berries and a hint of dark chocolate and spice
- ‘Green’ Categores: Organic Practicing, Sustainable Practicing