The Classic Italian Pinot your friends don’t know about:
- What may seem like a completely new style is actually a sleeping giant– Pinot Grigio rosé is what Friulians and Venetians would label as ‘Ramato’ (the traditional way to enjoy Pinot Grigio until the 1960’s)
- An illustrious, coppery wine that possesses a bit more structure and tannin than expected!
- Tasting notes of pear, wild strawberry, roses, and ripe cherry
- Enjoy with salmon sashimi, avocado salad, drizzled scallops
- Vegan, sustainable in practice