It’s Pink! It’s Orange! It’s Ramato! And it’s delicious!!
- 100% Pinot Grigio – extended skin-contact maceration results in that gorgeous coppery salmon hue
- Ramato is a very traditional style of making Pinot Grigio in Northeastern Italy. It fell out of fashion in the 1970s but is definitely making a come back
- The extended skin contact adds a little tannic structure and an intriguing savoriness. This is not your grandma’s pinot grigio!
- Sustainably Farmed // Vegan
- Pair with Salmon Sushi, Guacamole, Seared Scallops