Intentional, natural Zinfandel showcasing the complexity & versatility of the grape.
- Mostly Zinfandel rounded out and balanced by some Petite Sirah, Syrah, Barbera, Mourvedre, Malbec & Montepulciano
- Aged 10 months in French, American & Hungarian oak (15% new)
- Inky dark with flavors & aromas of mulberry and mocha with spicy notes of clove, dried sage, black pepper and fennel
- Well-structured with refreshing acidity & velvety tannins
- Organically farmed
- Pair with just about any Autumn-inspired meal – Beef Stew, Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Rosemary & Sage, etc.
- 91pts Wine Enthusiast