Peep the points on this blend of champions!
- Uco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina
- 80% Malbec, 20% Cabernet Franc – Two varietals traditionally used in Bordeaux but have proved to thrive in Argentina’s wine growing regions. 45yr old Malbec & 10 yr old Cabernet Franc
- Aged 12 months in 60% French oak
- Complex nose of dark red fruits and spices, with incredibly rich red currant and blackberry fruit flavors
- Pair with braised rabbit, duck confit, or beef stew
- 92pts Tim Atkin, 92pts Decorchados, 91pt Wine Advocate, 91pts James Suckling