A delicate Pinot from Los Carneros, at the southern tip of the Napa Valley.
- Yount Mill House wines are the latest release by Napa Valley producer, Pozzan Family Winery
- The cool climate along with the rich soil makes this Napa based Carneros Pinot Noir a treat with its limited production.
- The nose begins with a clean and enticing nose of raspberries, delicate rose petal, and cardamom
- In the mouth, the wine is weighty and soft, with flavors layered in a complex matrix of ripe raspberry, milk chocolate, charred French oak, & crème brûlée. The soft finish sings with vanilla bean
- Perfect alongside grilled salmon with charred lemon slices & goat cheese