Welcome, Beck Family Estates!
Now Available in California
Beck Family Estates is a family-owned company championing unique vineyard sites and wineries in South Africa and Oregon. As grape growers, winemakers, importers and marketers, the company is lauded for its long-term, multi-generational commitment to local communities, as well as environmental restoration, conservation and regenerative farming. Led by Antony Beck (pictured center), the company is the exclusive importer for the acclaimed, méthode champenoise house, Graham Beck, as well as Steenberg Vineyards, the oldest registered farm in South Africa’s Western Cape. In Oregon, the first estate wines of the Abbott Claim label were released in 2020, while Angela Vineyards specializes in Pinot Noir and Chardonnay sourced from estate vineyards, organic and sustainably-farmed vineyards in Willamette Valley. Photo credit: Jonathan Palmer
Championing unique vineyard sites & wineries in South Africa & Oregon
- Since the launch of their maiden Méthode Cap Classique in 1991 these sought after, much lauded sparkling wines have not only been the celebratory toasts of international icons such as Mandela & Obama, but also garnered some of the industry’s most prestigious global accolades.
- Situated in the breathtaking Robertson Wine Valley, Graham Beck focuses on minimal intervention, allowing the authentic essence of the fruit & terroir to shine.
- As a pioneer of social upliftment & farming in harmony with nature, Graham Beck is committed to caring for the community & environmental conservation.
- Rooted in ancient soils, the vineyards climb up the east-facing slopes of the Constantiaberg, where the vines benefit from the cool sea breezes blowing in from False Bay.
- Steenberg Cellar Master Elunda Basson is an accomplished winemaker & respected specialist of her craft. She joined Steenberg in 2019.
- Anthony Beck, and his wife Angela, carried the family tradition of world class wine making from South Africa to the Willamette Valley of Oregon.
- Committed to environmentally sound processes through water conservancy, regenerative farming practices (organic & Biodynamic), expanding the species of plants grown to support polyculture & native habitats & species.
Tasting Room at Steenberg Vineyards