December is finally here and our inboxes have been flooded with Best-Of-2021 lists. What a way to wrap up the year! We have a lot to reflect on and a lot of partnerships to be proud of— among them, a seasonal Nordic spirit full of lore, big reds and bubbles crowding this month’s press, and the famed importer that lent us their secret ragu recipe…
What’s Inside: Lend Us Your Voice: Customer Feedback | Touring the Italian Side of Banville Wine Merchants | 🥂 Holiday Sips | Meet the Team | From The Blog: Pairings & Recipes with Eco Terreno | December Press & News
We Want to Hear From You!
Touring the Italian Side of Banville Wine Merchants
Kick back with these luscious holiday picks that’ll set the mood for the season!
Bring on the Bubbles with Fidora!
Meet the Team: Amanda Simpson
How long have you been with the company, and what have you learned?
I interviewed for a customer service position with Mountain Peoples Wine 10 years ago, and I have a confession: I lied in my interview (sorry, Michael!). I said I liked wine when really, I thought it was pretentious and overpriced. Fast forward to today and I’ve learned that wine is so much more than just a beverage. It’s about people, history, tradition, connection with the land, innovation, and passion. I have a much deeper appreciation for wine these days, and I continue to learn something new every day.
What are you up to when you’re not working?
I’m obsessed with CA native plants, medicinal herbs, heirloom fruit trees, and compost. You can usually find me outside in the garden, on a trail, in the kitchen brewing up some witchy herbal potions or baking cookies, or snuggling with my cat, Malcolm. Shout out to my awesome husband, Jack, who is my witchy potion tester.
Amanda’s territories include the Sierra Foothills, Tahoe & Humboldt. Click the button below if you’re interested in potential representation and we’ll be in touch!
From the Blog:
Pairings & Recipes with the Wines of Eco Terreno
December 2021 Press & News
- SevenFifty: Insider Tips for Choosing the Right Distributor with Serendipity’s Seth (Co-CEO) and Karen (Director of Brand Strategy)
- Fidora Prosecco Shines With Wine Enthusiast
- Nebbiolo Reaches New Heights in the Alpine Vineyards of Valtellina: Featuring Plozza
- NEW Alto Adige feature on Wine Folly highlights Terlano’s Gries Lagrein Reserva
- A Wine for the Cellar by Monica Larner: Cantina Terlano 2018 Alto Adige Terlano Pinot Bianco Riserva Vorberg
- A Wine That’s Especially Good Value: 2019 Battle Of Bosworth Puritan Shiraz
- Decanter: EU grants member states the right to use resistant hybrid varieties in appellation wines